Members of multiple choirs at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, performed the hymn “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing” in Ukrainian as an act of solidarity with the war-torn country. The video was posted on the BYU Singer’s Facebook page and the group said, “Please send this to anyone you know who is connected to Ukraine to uplift them during this difficult time!” The group was aided by those on campus with ties to Ukraine to help with pronunciation.
- Two Men Charged with Hate Crime After Attacking Latter-day Saint Missionary
- Church Seeking Members Worldwide With Music Skills for Paid and Volunteer Opportunities
- Latter-day Saint teen wins ‘American Idol’
- Easy Ways to Praise Jesus More in Your Daily Life
- Young Missionary from Canada Dies in Tragic Utah Accident
- Utah Mom Wrote a Book on Grief After Her Husband’s Death. Police Just Charged Her With His Murder.
- Rededication Date Set for Historic St. George Utah Temple
- Major Changes Announced for Come Follow Me in 2024